Wednesday, August 27, 2008

♫ Boo Boo Land ♫

Wuu~ juz back from holiday... tat day went to one borneo. Pretty awesome man!! I admit that i din went to every corner of one borneo.. XD It was too big juz like midvalley lolx...
i bought a Roxy wallet there. I saw tat Gary Cao Ge's concert is in One Borneo on 30th August.. haiz.. i wish i can go. I wanna see how he looks like in real life kakax... Laz Sunday, we went to Gaya Street!! so damn hot man~ But i saw a very cute kitten!! Expensive neh. Rm1,500 each.
sux... i can buy lots of stuff wif tat money muahaha...
And Saturday... Me, my mum, my 2 cousin, my aunt , my bro , and my bro's gf... went to KK Box in Keramunsing~ Expensive but FUN!! Non-stop singing~ Play~ Laugh~ Talk~ Its like heaven kaka... U guys sgud try it ^^ No regret!! Belif me.. haha~
hmm... We ate our dinner in One Borneo's japanese restaurant name " Michi ". The seat was so cute n special ( sakkai ) XD The food oso not bad but expensive.. Its better if u eat it in Brunei!! Cheap N Tasty ( Escapade Sushi ) Every food u order really taste nice ^^
Oh yah.. There a japanese shop name " Daiso " in One Borneo.. All the things there are Rm5 each and its all from Japan. Lots of cool stuff though haha... i bought a japanese sticker too.. But i dun understand any of the japanese words. Hav to learn den only can use the sticker XD The things there really cute n special ^^ Like it very much.. But some u think are cheap but some its really expensive. Example : nail polish ( usually rm2.90 ) haha.. Next time i go to One Borneo, i wanna try eating in " DOME " ^^ I heard the food there are nice kakax...
I really dun feel like going home tat day ~ But the shop all close edi >"< class="blsp-spelling-error" id="SPELLING_ERROR_0">XD
I wish i can go there again soon ... Hope for HOLIDAY!! yeah~~~~

No comments: