Tuesday, August 19, 2008

✖ Boring Day ✖

Hmm~ today nothing special... Whole day at home, on9 chatting and friendster @@
Really boring lorh.. Francesca asked me to join karate juz now! she muz be kidding~!! karate really not for me kakax... Today whole day sneezing edi !! Sot!! really sick .. haih
My bro's speaker rules~ got bass.. woohoo... NICE!! I used to use it but he stole it from me!!
wakaka... Hope can go financial park tonite ( shopping ) XD
And buy reload card.. no credit edi.. This Digi really suck up my precious credit neh...
suddenly my credit disappear so much... haiz...
hmm..... fran gud luck in ur karate.... Kakakax

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Swt!~
Without fren who want go o?
ZzzzzzZzzzz

✖ Hui Yi ✖ said...

haha dunno u lor.. no nid fren de la..

Anonymous said...

Cannot lo~ cause my fren ask me go 1 ba~ She already Yellow Belt~
Later i go me the only White~ Paiseh Nia~