Sunday, August 31, 2008

* Huhu *










I Love Firework ^^ ( taken using my phone ) cool leh~ kaka










hmm 2 days edi forgot to write blog kakakax... friday nite went to tuition so boring man! nth to do.. wasting time only there huhu =( Tat day friday i heard wen say school got sell things.. she say mineral only 20 or 50 cent, 100 plus only rm1 each XD but she say the nudget dun taste nice haha!! Got 1 time.. i bought nudget from school canteen, the nudget is sour de!! i direct throw away oh.. feel like wasting but if i eat i might get sickness kaka.. so i choose to throw it away huhu~ Laz nite.. went to see fireworks for merdeka day!! nice orh... so big n colourful ^^

But got malay singer at there singing.. really noisy lar~ Den they sing the " Negaraku " and " Jalur Gemilang " but tat time the firework edi start... so nobody bother about it XD all watch fireworks woohoo... I saw some ppl bought the hairband tat is a devil horn!! i wan one too!! so nice =D i like it ^^ Buy for me pls~~~~~~~ hehe... kidding ^^

Today morning i heard got marching.. but is malay so WHO CARES!!! chinese are SO NOT interested in these " wu liao " things ^^ chinese do shopping! vacation! Bbq ! sing k! buy branded stuff and etc ~ Wao tat is like so my style =D All my favourite things wuu~

I wish to go KK huhu =( I wanna go shopping, watch movie, sing k and spend every second wif my darlings which are in KK .... hehe~ i got lots of fren there ^^ and cousins ....

I love em' way too much!! I lov u guys!! lily and sily!! muakx =D

Going to perth very soon! and i got 2 weeks only to finish my geography project! my god!! And i havent start doing T.T Honey help!! kaka guys... dun misunderstand the " honey n darlings " ^^

tats the way i call my bro n sis huhu ....

Anyway.. gonna miss my frens~ i wont see them for almost 1 month =D Well.... i'm sure i'll enjoy myself in perth!! 150% sure kaka

These days hav been very boring... Tat is so not my life... i wanna finish my secondary school ^^

so tat i got more freedom!! no nid always at home woohoo... enjoy nite life kakaxxx " day dreaming " lolz Juz kidding =D

No comments: